Tag: funny videos
Enquiring Bog Witches Want To Know…
Do budgies burp and fart?
Baby Got Bucks
She likes big bucks and I cannot lie.
MoronicArts Pranks an Ungrateful Scam Caller
“Kevin” made Sybil Kibble an offer she could certainly refuse, so why won’t he accept her coupons as payment? All he had to do was give me his address.
MoronicArts Bores a Scammer with Gothic Diana Ross, Portapotties and Siberia
“Mary” from Delhi, India called from a spoofed New York number to ask nosey medical questions.
MoronicArts wasted this scammer’s time boring her about Gothic Diana Ross, Peppi’s Portopotties and Norilsk, Russia so she cannot use that time to try and rip off other people.
Get a real job, “Mary.”
It’s a NULL from me.
Credit Recovery Associates (CRASS) Chief of Information Technology, Fernando T. Perez, wants drive to the office here in Kankakee and show off his new vanity plate. Sadly, he shows up late to his job managing the Enigma Machines attached to birdcages. Find out why in this video:
Sybil Kibble’s Encounter With An Ancient Alien
As Sybil Kibble was bagging her groceries at the local Schmucks grocery store, she had a close encounter of the Elevator Man kind. He asked about her melons, Sybil just laughed and left. Elevator Man flew away in his spaceship to make out-of-this-world calls from Mars.
(Video warning: language.)
CorvidCon – Coming Soon to a Backyard Near You!
Raven reviews about the bird convention to end all bird conventions: CorvidCon! All corvids invited, all ages, all species. Coming soon to a yard near you! Please bring a friend.
Peppi Cacca’s Inspo
Manteno’s Peppi Cacca found inspo for his biz by watching the demo of this portable toilet.
After some reno, the Manteno despot took a jog to the bog where he met his future wife, basic witch Bernadette, and took her out for some apps.
How to Avenge Scammers and Telemarketers (Updated Version)
– Ask them if they’ve got beer.
– Start speaking in tongues.
– Tell them that person doesn’t live there anymore. Give them the number of an adult service and tell them that it is their new number.
– Tell them that you’re not there right now.
– Ask them if they accept coupons.
– Start selling them something else.
– If someone calls soliciting donations, tell them you’re poor and ask for money instead.
– Start preaching your religion to them.
– Pretend you’re a recording and say “The number you have reached is not in service. Please check the number and dial again, or talk to your operator for assistance. Recording A4.” Extra points for imitating the 3 rising tones at the beginning.
– Try to hypnotise the caller.
– Play a recording of a busy signal.
– Put on some really annoying music and put your phone up to the stereo.
– Ask the caller if they are single. Then try hitting on them. Be sure to mention your various medical problems, your fascination with odd smells and your shrine to the Lawrence Welk Show.
– Use a voice changer to disguise your voice.
– Rap all your replies to the caller’s questions.
– Ask the caller if they mind if you talk to them on the toilet. Then take a plastic Heinz ketchup bottle and squeeze out ketchup repeatedly. (If you’ve ever used this kind of ketchup, you’ll know what kind of sound this makes!!!!!)
– Speak in ragga chant.
– Try to rhyme with everything the caller says.
– Tell the caller that the person they are trying to reach is a victim of black magic and was turned into a poodle.
– Tell the caller that the person they are trying to reach has passed away, and that you’re the ghost of them.
– Sell them on the “value of high colonics”. Explain your “dedication to good health” in your most convincing, passionate voice.
See where this listicle was referenced by Kirk Cameron and his buddy Ray Comfort!
You must be logged in to post a comment.